Introduction for SmithyPNW

SmithyPNW

Introduction for SmithyPNW

Postby SmithyPNW » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:11 am

Hello! I'm posting on behalf of my eight-year-old son, who'd like to join your server (I've gone over all the rules with him). He is obsessed with infrastructure, and Minecraft has been an excellent outlet for his interests. He's built electrical substations, airport terminals, railroad systems, etc. His current passion is Big Ben, and he's been building increasingly large and complex models of it. Looking forward to crafting with you! :)

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introduction for SmithyPNW

Postby 1wolffan » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:45 pm

So sorry it took so long for us to get back with you. There was an issue with the forums, and your new post got lost in the shuffle.

Since you went over the rules with your son already, I tried to add SmithyPNW to our whitelist (only username I could find). But MC returned an error that I couldn't add him. This usually means a couple things. Either it's not the correct username, but you can get back with us with the right one. Or you are using the wrong version of Minecraft. This server runs the Java edition of Minecraft, and isn't compatible with any other version such as Bedrock, PE, or any of the console versions.

Apologies again, for the additional trouble. Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you. Get back with us, when either of the things I've mentioned has been addressed, and we'll get you squared away, as soon as possible.

- Indiesquish Admin Team
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”