My young son

Myles29

My young son

Postby Myles29 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi all, my son and I share a minecraft account partly because he has ADHD and LD’s and requires my help with things like chat and forums. As such on forums it will always be me (mom). He can read enough to do minimal chat and type necessary commands. I usually do the claiming land and any excessive chat he cannot handle, so often we are not chatting much at all. He does well with server rules in other servers so this should not be an issue. He does get confused very easily and can be a bit random but tries his best to stay on track lol. I try my best to stick to servers that are understanding of various special needs as ADHD does have many noticable characteristics that some do not get. He is good with rules, but for example might tent to follow players around to try and play with them., but they may be annoyed if they are trying to accomplish a specific task. Is really is just trying to play but again does not type enough to express in words his desire. His idea of play tends to be silly like tree hopping and the like. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks, heading over to apply now.

Admin: Oh I almost forgot our username is Myles29
And yes we had read the rules. He is 9 and loves swimming and playing drums. In Minecraft he loves PVP., mining and destroying mobs.

Crossfire94
Admin

Re: My young son

Postby Crossfire94 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:08 am

Hi there,
I've gone ahead and added Myles29 to the whitelist and you are good to go on the server!

Just a heads up, the server is in a "transition" we like to call DOOOM where we get ready to move to a new permanent main world with the big 1.13 update coming Soon TM. So anything that is built won't stay for very long. Keep in mind, just because the main world is leaving soon, doesn't mean greifing is ok, you'll still get in trouble for that.

Holler if you have any questions!
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

Myles29

Re: My young son

Postby Myles29 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:48 am

Ok, thanks. Most servers are pretty strict about greifing so this is familliar to him. I will explain the world change, so he does not put massive effort into any builds. That way there is no dissappointment, although once 1.13 is in he won’t care anyway as he has been-waiting for that update.

Return to “Introductions”