Introducing my daughter!

poppyrocket

Introducing my daughter!

Postby poppyrocket » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Hello all,

I used to play here with my son, and now he has...grown out of minecraft and is onto other things *sniff*. We logged countless hours here and never had a bad experience! My daughter is now 5, and is eager to play with others on a family friendly server like squish. She will likely spend most of her time in Creative, if that's still a thing. We thank you for allowing us safe passage to the land of Squish. Please be kind to her. I know you will. She is very eager to hop on.

She wants to say: "Uhhh, I would say...ummm. I love your world! I know the rules: no breaking what's not yours. And, don't break other people's houses. No stealing stuff from one another. Let's see here, uhh um...maybe - no hitting each other when you're in survival. There, done."

On behalf of Poppyrocket,

Poppyrocket's Dad.

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introducing my daughter!

Postby 1wolffan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:07 pm

I went on the server to whitelist Poppyrocket, but she was already on the server. I'm guessing it was taken care of out of the intro posts. But it's tradition for an admin to leave a follow up. So "Hello there. You should be good to go now. Server IP is mc.indiesquish.com " But you already know all that. LOL ... So have fun, and see you around.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”