Cant wait to play

blackdragonfire

Cant wait to play

Postby blackdragonfire » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Hello. I love building in Minecraft and I hope this is fun! I'm excited to be whitelisted. My name is blackdragonfire. I enjoy learning about robotics and creating art. My favorite artist so far is Pablo Picaso. I am seven years old and I am a great student! :D
Last edited by blackdragonfire on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kongering
SquishKittyKong

Re: Cant wait to play

Postby kongering » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Hiya,

Nice to meet you!
Can you please confirm you've gone over the rules -http://indiesquish.com/?p=rules- and that you understand them? We'll add you to the whitelist once confirmed!

Kong :)

blackdragonfire

Postby blackdragonfire » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Yes, my parents and I have reviewed the rules. In fact, because I am a younger player, my parents chose this server because of its rules! Thank you. Cant wait to be whitelisted!

blackdragonfire

Postby blackdragonfire » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Hello again. I'm wondering if I have to be whitelisted in order to play?

kongering
SquishKittyKong

Postby kongering » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Hiya,

Since you've gone over the rules, we've added you to the whitelist, Welcome to MineSquish!
Please remember our important rule: "If you didn't build it, you don't touch it; no breaking OR adding to other people's builds without their expressed permission".
I've written a guide for parents and their young minecrafters you might find handy: http://indiesquish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=49.

Holler if you have any questions!

Kong :)

Return to “Introductions”