TerraSquish v1.3.0.7!

Fauxx
Admin

TerraSquish v1.3.0.7!

Postby Fauxx » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:24 am

The server is up and running on version 1.3.0.7!
The IP is 66.71.248.142 with the default port of 7777 and the password is "Squishy".

As with all our games, give me a few hours if an update drops and I will get it updated and running as soon as I can.
If you have any questions, leave them for me in a topic here or you can contact me on Twitter at @_Fauxx and I will get back to usually fairly quick.

1wolffan
Admin

Re: TerraSquish v1.3.0.7!

Postby 1wolffan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:19 am

Thank you SO much. :D Which configurations did you decide to go with? Can I bring in a fully-loaded character, or would you prefer I used a lower-equip one?
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Fauxx
Admin

Postby Fauxx » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:15 pm

It's normal difficulty and a new character would definitely give you more to do.

AMinecraftMaster

Postby AMinecraftMaster » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Created a character and hopped on, did some mining, and died several times defending the guide/from stupidity/bravery.

I also added a room and some hallway-stair-thingies downstairs that can be expanded upon, as well as the beginnings of a forge (it currently only has a furnace).

Feel free to expand upon my work! I'm rather proud of what I've accomplished so far.
This has been a message by
-AMM-

I make Youtube videos once in a blue moon. Check them out!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCAw57k4s-h1UD-fSLf_lHQ

Fauxx
Admin

Postby Fauxx » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:34 pm

I added an anvil and a heavy crafting table to the forge, and dug out the storage area. I figured out I really suck at making those stone stairs so I'll leave that to someone else. :p

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:49 pm

I went in with a single-player I had started yesterday (26 hours) for some reconnaissance. I think fishing might be a mite O.P. as I already had most of the mobility items from fishing (dang puffer/balloon fish), and the saw and pick from the ocean. your jungle seems like it could be in trouble. Well, at least the right side of it. And your left ocean is already pretty badly infected too. :(

While I was logged in; I may have accidentally... a blood moon...
But I didn't keep any of the loot from it, except a money trough I've been trying for for a few blood moons in my single player. I stowed the rest away on a chest on your roof. I also decided to leave behind a piggy bank in exchange for it. ;)
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Terraria”