Builders Wanted!

General, non-server-related Minecraft chat
AMinecraftMaster

Builders Wanted!

Postby AMinecraftMaster » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:32 am

Hello everyone!

For several months now, I've been working on a map for the Vanilla Challenge #3. For more information about that challenge, see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5kJpsUZoBo

To simplify what the video says, the goal is to build a custom map in MC (whatever genre you want) without any commands or mods, in survival mode. This means no cheating in items, flying around, using command blocks, or any similar shenanigans. There is no set date for the maps to be completed by.

So, you may be wondering why I'm telling you this, and from the title of the post you may have already guessed. The problem is, I have set out to do a project that is far too ambitious, at least for me alone. So, I thought I would reach out to the Indiesquish community and see if anyone was interested.

I need builders, collectors, people to help me finalize and add to the story - if you feel you can help offer support, feel free to join!

If you're interested, just add me on Skype (I'm AMinecraftMaster) and I can whitelist you on my server. If you are under the age of 13, or basically live with your parents, be sure to ask them first, since they may not be so comfortable with you contacting a stranger on Skype. I've been there.

By the way, since I use the server also as a place for my family to play Minecraft together, there may periods where the map has been changed and you are not whitelisted on the server. I apologize in advance.

Thanks!
-AMM-

P.S: Thanks Meg for suggesting to post this on the forums. Hopefully it's allowed.
This has been a message by
-AMM-

I make Youtube videos once in a blue moon. Check them out!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCAw57k4s-h1UD-fSLf_lHQ

Return to “General Minecraft Chat”