Your biggest builds...

General, non-server-related Minecraft chat
MegMeowse

Re: Your biggest builds...

Postby MegMeowse » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:08 am

Even my biggest builds are small compared to yours hehe
The underwater thing looks huge!, albeit a little dark and hard to see. I really like how you did the mountains, are they all done using the same function thinga-ma-jig (I'm not much of a tech expert..) And is your mod like WE or something?
One of my favorite recents a steampunk-y house-

Formerly known as XxSkaterMegXx o/
Okay. Look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster. -GlaDOS

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:40 pm

The biggest thing I've built is Tomahawk Island on the server. I Had built an entire continent back when exploration had a water-only spawn. But it's not worth posting the pictures. It just looked like any other Minecraft-Generated terrain. Wholly unimpressive to look at, but it took me a couple weeks to make. lol There is one other decent build I've worked on, but it is not known what happened to it. I seem to have misplaced it's coords, and can't get any pics for it. ;)
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

AMinecraftMaster

Postby AMinecraftMaster » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:41 pm

I would say this was one of my biggest builds, I did it with a friend in WorldEdit. We were planning to make this part of an adventure map, but this ended up being about as far as we got, except for a couple mountain passes.
This has been a message by
-AMM-

I make Youtube videos once in a blue moon. Check them out!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCAw57k4s-h1UD-fSLf_lHQ

Return to “General Minecraft Chat”