Khaltess Starts Guide

The Donator-Rank-Only MineSquish RP World
Crossfire94
Admin

Khaltess Starts Guide

Postby Crossfire94 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:22 am

Hi all, with the recent opening of the Role Play world to everyone I though I'd put together a good "starters guide" to the RP world.

BE WARNED

The game mode in this world is SURVIVAL!! You WILL lose your items if you die, the world is not keep inventory so sleep in beds a lot before you go off into a dungeon or exploring at night.

Starters Guide to Khaltess

[*]Where am I?
[*]In order to get to the RP world, you first have to go to the portal room in Persephone. After you locate the portal jump on into your new adventure!
Once you jump in you will find yourself in the world of Khaltess. You start in in a sunken ship, about 20 or so blocks under water Image
Once you get yourself situated, make your way out of the wreckage and onto the floating debris to the west you will find the starter town Tesser.

There are a lot of resources to utilize inside of Tesser and I'm going to go over a few of those for you right now!

[*]FoodWhen you first swim over to the dock, hang a left and you'll find a small wheat farm to get some starting food from, be sure to replant! Like wise, there is melon farm above the mine in Tesser there are pumpkins as well.

[*]Orchard Towards the back of the town, you will find a free source of wood in the form of a Orchard. Orchards are basic tree farms enclosed in a fence. Feel free to harvest as much wood from it as you want, just be sure to replant the trees for others!

[*]Mines There are many different mines all through out Khaltess. From Coal to Diamonds, there is a mine for all your ore needs. All of the mines restock themselves after a certain amount of time. The coal mine in Tesser restock ever hour if I'm not mistaken. There is also a nice little workstation for all your smelting and crafting needs.

[*]Fishing Huts As soon as you can, get a fishing rod. It is by far the best source of food in the game and the easiest, plus you have the chance to get extra goodies! Just outside of Tesser you'll find 4 fishing huts with doors and a crafting station so you won't get disrupted by the night time baddies while your enjoying your fishing!

[*]Getting back In order to get back to Persephone, there is a portal back in front of the dock masters house at the front of the peer.

And there you have it! That is everything you need to know for getting started. As you explore you will find other towns and other adventures, from questing to dungeons and parkor puzzles with epic loot! There are lots of town out there and different situations to Role Play in. So go off and start exploring and find a place that you can call home! If you have any questions leave it below in the comments or if you see me online ask away and I'll be happy to answer!
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

mummywummy

Re: Khaltess Starts Guide

Postby mummywummy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:10 am

Thanks, this is really helpful, I went and had a look since I hadn't played it before.

I am wondering if there are some glitches though--the sign you see when you start says to right-click signs for information but this doesn't work. I also tried to trade seeds for a fishing rod and it didn't work. Or am I missing something?

Crossfire94
Admin

Postby Crossfire94 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Yes yes, there are a lot of glitches with the world right now however we are going to try and get them working again in the semi near future
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

PON3Wolf

Postby PON3Wolf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:46 am

sounds nice mightjoin when im whitelisted

Return to “Khaltess - The RP World”