I lost my mansion?

General chat, screenies and video for the MineSquish server
Koen005
Admin

I lost my mansion?

Postby Koen005 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Hi everyone

I lost my mansion a little while ago, it is about this tall, 50*50 and made out of sandstone.

Last time I saw it it was sitting on the ground on a green patch of land

Crossfire94
Admin

Re: I lost my mansion?

Postby Crossfire94 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Dear valued community member,
Rest assured, the Indiesquish Admin Team and M.A.S.H have launched a full investigation into this matter. Finding your mansion is high on our priority lists at this time. In the mean time, feel free to put up signs along major road ways in Persephone giving a description into said mansion. The more people assisting the search team, the better chance we will have of finding it. Please be aware that there are individuals out their, pumpkin like in nature, that would like nothing more then to keep your mansion to themselves. If you see anyone with a Pumpkin like head, please contact your Local Indiesquish Administrator right away! We are always available in IRC to assist everyone!

-Indiesquish Admin Team

(In all seriousness, landmarks and a general direction would be helpful! Also, hi koen! Long time no see!!)
日本語だいすき!!
I direct live TV for a living so my play time is minimal...
Ask Me Anything!

Koen005
Admin

Postby Koen005 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:55 pm

Hi :) :mrgreen:

MegMeowse

Postby MegMeowse » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:57 am

Eek! Did it run away? My refrigerator did that last week, haven't seen it or my frozen yogurt since.
(Will keep an eye out when online, hello Koen o/ )

Think I've seen one of your builds before, some sort of sunken house?
Formerly known as XxSkaterMegXx o/
Okay. Look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster. -GlaDOS

Koen005
Admin

Postby Koen005 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:47 am

My underwater house? I think you saw my ''submarine'' it looks terrible on the outside but the inside used to be nice :) I didn't put too much effort on the outside because it is barely visible :)

Return to “MineSquish Chat & Media”