Interesting evidence of Herobrine

General chat, screenies and video for the MineSquish server
Mamboman93

Interesting evidence of Herobrine

Postby Mamboman93 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:17 pm

I was mining in and around -1000,10,-2000 in Exploration. I was converting a lava lake to obsidian when I got to the edge of the cave. For some reason, a block of lava was not converting to obsidian. I looked and there was a sign there, deep in the cave:
I reads "Herobrine was here..." I mined the block above the sign and the redstone to get a better look. When I turned around and looked back, the block above the sign now had a sign that said "Muahahahaha..." or something similar. Creepy.

If you go to take a look, it's somewhere at the bottom of the shaft. Sorry I didn't hit F3 before the screenie. Also, don't dig down at -1000,y,-2000! That's a shaft all the way down to level 10.

Mamboman93

Fauxx
Admin

Re: Interesting evidence of Herobrine

Postby Fauxx » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:16 am

You have no idea how relieved I am to see that someone else has had a run-in with the tooth fairy. I've told people for years, "The tooth fairy is real! And they are mean! Shouting to get out of their way and yelling at me for no reason.", but no one believes it! They tell me I just imagined it or someone was just messing with me. I can not believe that some people would downplay an issue as serious as that.

Mamboman93

Postby Mamboman93 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:39 pm

At least we know they care! Tooth Fairy or Admins, take your pick...

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Psst.. You're not supposed to remind them of that on this forum, MCG.
I'm just glad someone else has seen/met the tooth fairy too. I've BEEN having run in's with her, for quite a while now. In fact, we had just had a huge fight the day before my internets disappeared... hmmm... I wonder... could it be...

No probably not, if there's been evidence of Herobrine, I'm more inclined to think that HE had something to do with me losing my internet, and having to borrow one of my neighbor's cell-service-powered wi-fi. At least the neighbor was cool about it; they had given me permission to use their network as soon as I had moved to this house from next door (couple years ago). But it's barely strong enough for loading up indiesquish and Youtube, let alone any gaming. I'll be around eventually. LOL
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:10 am

Hmm... Perhaps...

No... We can't...
S/he's too powerful, Herobrine wouldn't stand a chance. ;)
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

MegMeowse

Postby MegMeowse » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:13 am

Silly people, they don't exist!
Er, not talking about the Tooth Fairy and Herobrine of course, they're definitely real..but admins..? Hah ha they aren't real..right..r-right? *hides from banhammers*
Formerly known as XxSkaterMegXx o/
Okay. Look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster. -GlaDOS

Crossfire94
Admin

Postby Crossfire94 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:31 am

they're definitely real..but admins..? Hah ha they aren't real..right..r-right?
What's an Admin? I've never heard of these mysterious creatures. Do they bite? Are they easily house trained? Can I keep one as a pet?!?
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

MegMeowse

Postby MegMeowse » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:31 am

What's an Admin? I've never heard of these mysterious creatures. Do they bite? Are they easily house trained? Can I keep one as a pet?!?
From what I hear, you wont find them at your local petstore or PetSmart unfortunately. But they're pretty easy to catch if you manage to find one AFK
Also, if you do manage to get one you won't even notice them in your house! (Mainly because when they are in your house they're most likely invisible and playing tricks on you...at least they don't bite)
Formerly known as XxSkaterMegXx o/
Okay. Look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster. -GlaDOS

Crossfire94
Admin

Postby Crossfire94 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:34 am

Hmmm... If they are invisible maybe I should leave them to pest control.... thanks for the warning! :)
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

Return to “MineSquish Chat & Media”