Question? Build exports? Possible? or did I just dream it?

Status, troubleshooting and general help with the MineSquish Minecraft server
Minecraftgeek70
Head Curmudgeon

Question? Build exports? Possible? or did I just dream it?

Postby Minecraftgeek70 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:14 pm

I may have had a fever dream at some point.. I "vaguely" remember some talk of being able to use Worldedit to export/save builds pre=doom.

I can create a selection using wold edit commands.. but then I subsequently can't do anything WITH that selection XD

if it's not possible then it's all good. I'm not THAT fussed about my space noodle. I just thought that when Doom MK III (or is it MK IV ?) comes I could save my tower of toweriness XD

as I said, perhaps I dreamt that .. but I have this strange niggle in the back of my cranium something was posted about this previously.

no worries if it's not possible.

chiprock2
Admin

Re: Question? Build exports? Possible? or did I just dream it?

Postby chiprock2 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Hey,

You're not dreaming, it should still be possible. Use the wooden axe selection tool to mark the build you want to save and then issue the command '/savebuild' (If that doesn't work try a double //) then you should get a link in chat to download a schematic which you can then paste somewhere with MCEdit.

chiprock2
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

Minecraftgeek70
Head Curmudgeon

Re: Question? Build exports? Possible? or did I just dream it?

Postby Minecraftgeek70 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Cheers Chip! I managed to make the selection but I was trying all the //schematic save, //Copy etc commands to no avail ! XD

EDIT

hurumph! WelshPixie and Jaco don't like me obviously ;p hehehe

it really doesn't matter. Don't worry about it!

Return to “MineSquish Access & Support”