Reporting Rule Breaking

Status, troubleshooting and general help with the MineSquish Minecraft server
james9837
Admin

Re: Reporting Rule Breaking

Postby james9837 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:10 am

Did some queries and took a look around.. I'll try to catch you in game to talk about this one. Send me a message if there's a certain time this weekend that you'll be on.

scout1492

Postby scout1492 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:49 am

zhznofrills griefed me again and put a sign saying he won't stop griefing. Please ban him... -xX_ExoScout_Xx :cry:

james9837
Admin

Postby james9837 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:49 pm

Scout, in the future, please be more specific in your reports. Screenshots and/or coordinates are very useful. In lieu of those, you could drop a sign somewhere and mention that in the post. Like: "I placed a sign at the build with 'Help, Admins'" and we could find that.

Anyway, looking into it again.

PON3Wolf

Postby PON3Wolf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:55 am

scout1492 wrote:MrMowzercat has said a naughty word, the word is: "da**" . And Wolfhunter990 and me have both found it alarming even though he spelled it wrong a didn't say: "*dang". Please look into this and ask him or Wolfhunter990 if it's true. Please and thank you, TheGamerScout

could you please ban Wolfhunter990 has i find it a offencive name to a wolf lover such as myself or get him to change it otherwise (if not) thank you anyway

Crossfire94
Admin

Postby Crossfire94 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:00 am

PON3Wolf wrote:
scout1492 wrote:MrMowzercat has said a naughty word, the word is: "da**" . And Wolfhunter990 and me have both found it alarming even though he spelled it wrong a didn't say: "*dang". Please look into this and ask him or Wolfhunter990 if it's true. Please and thank you, TheGamerScout

could you please ban Wolfhunter990 has i find it a offencive name to a wolf lover such as myself or get him to change it otherwise (if not) thank you anyway

No, we will do no such thing. Why would we ban a valued community member just because you don't like his name? The world doesn't revolve around you and that's not how we operate here. On another note, don't quote things from almost a year ago that hold no relevance to rule breaking. Any further posts along those lines will be deleted.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken!
The force will free me.
-Sith Code

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:24 am

Of all the people in the community, I should actually be annoyed by Hunter's name. But they're actually one of the folks I'm happy to see log in when I'm in-game. They are often up for a bit of chat. I'm with Cross on this one too. Try to be nice.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

LexiconausRex

Postby LexiconausRex » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Artemeus and I were just playing and had a really offensive experience in chat with two players. I've got a few screenshots with the names and can post them but didn't because of the language (though I will do so if needed!) Please let me know who/where to send screenshot links.

Thank you!
LexiconausRex

Crossfire94
Admin

Postby Crossfire94 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:30 am

LexiconausRex wrote: I've got a few screenshots with the names and can post them but didn't because of the language (though I will do so if needed!) Please let me know who/where to send screenshot links.

I'll take care of it. Can you send me the Screenshots in a PM?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken!
The force will free me.
-Sith Code

develpup

Postby develpup » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello. My daughter, PuppiesDogs, is new to Minesquish. She got on for the first time today and didn't realize that she was doing some rule breaking until I pointed it out to her. Now she's crying and feels horrible, so I wanted to just make it known that it wasn't intentional. I went over the rules with her before signing her up, but it was a few months ago and she's only 7. I had her go back and undo as much as she could. It wasn't a lot. A few blocks here, a few treasure chests there, maybe a few animals butchered. Anyway, she's crying her eyes out thinking she is going to get kicked off the server. She definitely knows not to do that stuff anymore. I think she didn't realize that other players actually owned that stuff. I'm not sure if she was able to undo everything, though, which is what is worrying me the most. I don't know how much power the admins have to be able to go into log files and undo what has been done. Anyway, again, it was unintentional and she's very, very sorry. Thanks.

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:02 am

Since you brought it to the attention of the Admins yourself, and so quickly, I think we can work out some reparations for it. I think we can fix most everything she has done for the day. She'll have to start fresh from anything that was done, as it will undo EVERYthing she did in the time specified (I went with two days from when I did the rollback, in case I was late to the post) but at least the repairs should be taken care of. Thank you for letting us know so quickly, it was the right thing to do.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “MineSquish Access & Support”