MineSquish Updated to 1.9!!

Server news & announcements for the MineSquish Minecraft server
Crossfire94
Admin

MineSquish Updated to 1.9!!

Postby Crossfire94 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Minesquish is now officially on 1.9!! \o/

As I'm sure many of you have already been messing around with the new update on singleplayer worlds or other servers, I don't think I need to explain what the update entails. The only thing I think I need to explain is there is now a way to respawn the Ender Dragon so have fun with that!! Please remember that Admins, Helpers or Master Builders will not go into creative mode to help you kill the Ender Dragon because you were too ill prepared to do it yourself.

With the new update, we have a new Exploration world as well with all the new terrain generation and might I say the spawn is absolutely gorgeous!!

That's all from me for now, questions on a post card!
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

Fauxx
Admin

Re: MineSquish Updated to 1.9!!

Postby Fauxx » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 am

If you have been away for awhile, or are feeling a little aimless, I have a few things for you! As I'm sure you know, this update heavily redid the combat system. We have a few combat-themed things going on.

First off, the Dojo! A real challenge before, it's even more fun and challenging now! Don't forget the potions!

If you're off exploring in the Exploration world, watch out! You may come across a few undead farmers!

A small shrine was found nearby the Exploration spawn. Strange noises are sometimes heard coming from the ocean nearby.

If you are in need of an adventure, the Ender Dragon fight has been completely revamped! All the information concerning the fight, the Dragon's behavior, and even how to respawn it can be found on the Minecraft Wiki Page. The Dragon now drops a head, and special items await in you the End.

Those special items include the brand new Elytra! Take to the skies and glide to victory!

And don't forget, all Voids are now unlimited in space. Your very own skyblock storage facility awaits!

MegMeowse

Postby MegMeowse » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:13 am

WHOA WHAT YEAR IS IT- *koff* I mean, I totallly knew all of these updates, ha! :P Thanks for the nifty guide to alot of us who have been on hiatus and/or busy. Really need to get back into Minecraft, would love to see what the new update has in store and experience it for myself, although its nice to know what I should look out for :P

I suppose after 2.0 no more updates?
Formerly known as XxSkaterMegXx o/
Okay. Look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster. -GlaDOS

AMinecraftMaster

Postby AMinecraftMaster » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:06 pm

This gets me a little more excited to play! I haven't been on in a while but I'll have to join in and do some stuff!
This has been a message by
-AMM-

I make Youtube videos once in a blue moon. Check them out!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCAw57k4s-h1UD-fSLf_lHQ

Return to “MineSquish News & Announcements”