The server main home world is called 'Sihnon' . This is the world you'll build your permanent player homes on.HOW SIHNON WORKS
The whole world of Sihnon is divided up into invisible square plots, like cuboids, that are 50 x 50 - the same size as the plot you're allowed to have on Persephone to build your home in. Each player can ONLY CLAIM ONE
plot, so as soon as you've claimed your plot, that's it - no more. That's the only place you can build in on Sihnon.
We will be adding functionality to abandon your plot so that you can move to and claim a new plot in the near future, but that isn't in the game yet, so I'm going to say this in nice big caps: THE FIRST PLOT YOU CLAIM IS YOUR ONLY PLOT AND YOU CANNOT MOVE
(yet). Choose wisely.
So, here's how you claim your plot;
When you walk across the map you'll see welcome messages that notify you when you've entered a new plot, like 'Welcome to plot 100!'. Here are your commands;/region info
- tells you the information of a plot; whether you're on a plot, what the number is, and if anyone owns it./mine
- this claims your plot and sets you as the owner. You can now build in your plot.IMPORTANT - there are no commands to take you to your plot, so if you forget where your plot is, WE CAN'T HELP YOU. So, you MUST either make note of your plot number, write down the coordinates, /sethome inside your plot or build something recognisable in your plot straight away - or all of the above.Sharing Plots
- Each player can only own, and be a member of, one plot - so there will be NO plot sharing. Exploration and Freebuild will still function as the 'communal building' worlds even though they get reset. Note for parents
- if you play on the server with your young children and want to share a house, notify an admin and we'll manually add family members to the plot.NAVIGATING WORLDS
There are no portals any more, other than portals to the nether and end. Here are your commands for moving across worlds;/go freebuild or /gf
/go exporation or /gx
/go buildoff or /gb
/go sihnon or /gs
/go bigbuild or /gbb/halp
still works to take you to the spawn town of Sihnon from wherever you are in the world/void
still works to take you to your voidROLEPLAY CHAT CHANNEL
I've created a new chat channel for people to use when roleplaying on the server - for example, for the players who like roleplaying in Freebuild. /ch join roleplaying
- joins the channel/ch leave roleplaying
- leaves the channel/ch r
- focuses on the channel for you to chat into it/ch G
- changes focus back to 'Global'
Any roleplaying done on the server now MUST be done either via private messages or in the roleplay channel. ALSO NEW
- whenever you join the server, you will ALWAYS join at Sihnon spawn town.GENERAL ISSUES
- it seems there are teleportation issues / world join issues. You might spawn inside the world or underground or in the air and fall and die. PLOT MAP
The red patch in the middle is spawn. The other coloured squares are the 'special' builds like FNAF (pale green, left) and McPook's (purple). The plots are 50x50 and there's a 12 block space in between each one. The plots that intersect with the special builds have been removed and are unavailable. The straight lines (the inner green square and the north-south and west-east lines) are the main roads.