Out of the 5hadows to loaf around.

avSloth
Community Helper

Out of the 5hadows to loaf around.

Postby avSloth » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Oh hey guys. Sorry that I was rather inactive in the community. I stopped playing Minecraft for a while and what happened to the forums...I do like the new visual style, though.

Hey, IndieSquish. Long time no see. Since the glemlins got to and resetted the forums, I guess I should introduce myself. I used to go by the name, "av5hadow", but as you can tell, I now go by two other names, AiViZe, and LunarSolth. No, I did not misspelled sloth. Kind of want to include a lot of astronomy-related terms in there... As you can see, though, I will go by the name, avSloth, because (I think) everyone here remembers me by my old username. Okay, got all the username confusion thingy out of the way.

At the time of the time of writing this post, I am currently 19 years old with my birthday being on 24 Jan 1995. I wish to become a video game designer, but as of now, I am currently learning how to make mods for Don't Starve, as a start. I am currently living in California, but I do wish to move to Australia one day.

As for interests, well, games are certainly one of them. XD I was first introduced into that world by my cousins when they bring their old Game Boys to our grandparents house. However, I got into gaming when I received a Playstation One as a birthday present. After a few years of playing on home and handheld consoles, I got into PC gaming, though when I first started, I had a terrible computer, and I couldn't play most games, but everyone has to start out somewhere. A few games i enjoy to play are Don't Starve, Don't Starve Together, Neo Scavenger, The Long Dark, and This War of Mine. It's rather obvious that I like to play survival-based games. A few other games I had fun with are To The Moon (A wonderful story I might add), Team Fortress 2, FTL, Kerbal Space Program, Starbound, Super Smash Bros 4, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Valkyria Chronicles.

Other things I like are well, anime and programming. A few anime series I enjoy are Cardcaptor Sakura, Amagi Brilliant Park, Log Horizon, Kokoro Connect, and Steins;Gate. I have some experience programming in Assembly (A horrible experience) and Java, and I am currently learning Lua while learning how to make mods for Don't Starve.

You'll unlikely to see me on the Minesquish server nowadays. Though again, I need to finish that thing that I've started a year ago. I will also try to be more active on the forums.

That's about it about. me. Not sure what else I will need to type here...Noot noot?

Crossfire94
Admin

Re: Out of the 5hadows to loaf around.

Postby Crossfire94 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:34 am

*jumps up and down* Oh oh! Log Horizon!?!? How do you like the 2nd season? :D
日本語だいすき!!
I direct live TV for a living so my play time is minimal...
Ask Me Anything!

avSloth
Community Helper

Postby avSloth » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:06 am

To be honest, I'm trying to wrap my head around the 2nd season. There is just so much more happening than in the first season.

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:55 pm

I've played a fair share of NEO Scavenger. But lately one of my friends got Terraria, so I've been playing a lot more of that with him instead. Managed 65 days in one playthrough, but this was a couple irl days before the ATN Warriors got Debugged, and one of them walked in to my encounter, I said 'Talk' because, you know ATN, The program decided that the "Neutral Good" ATN Warrior should, instead of talk, fire a barrage of arrows (two of which landed vitals). I WAS full health, but died three days later from bleedout/infection. *grumble* I've started a few new games since, but I've not got anywhere near as close to 65 days since. I'll probably keep trying though, it's certainly a fun challenging game.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

avSloth
Community Helper

Postby avSloth » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Oh god. XD I don't think I have ever played a build before the ATN Warriors were debugged. I used to be able to survive until around Day 50, because of the old skill and trait system, but ever since they went Zomboid style, I can't even manage to survive for at least 10 days. And it is indeed a challenging game. And I love it as a gamer and a wannabe-designer.

mickel

Postby mickel » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:48 am

Nice Post :lol:
We offer best quality spanishprograms.com test papers and ccie fcc.edu You can get our 100% guaranteed goucher

Return to “Introductions”