Introduction of new user "poisonerjeff" for application

poisonerjeff

Introduction of new user "poisonerjeff" for application

Postby poisonerjeff » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi,

I am applying for my son, who is 9 years old and his Minecraft username is "poisonerjeff". Not sure why he picked that name, probably sounds cool for a 9-year-old. We have read the rules of the server and I have instructed him about the rules. The reason I apply here is because this is where Google search brought me. My research showed that this server is family and kids friendly and have very strict application process. This eases my mind to let my kid play here without me supervising.

Thank you

NC

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introduction of new user "poisonerjeff" for application

Postby 1wolffan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Not so much that we have a strict application process; more like, we strictly uphold the rules we set up. Since you've gone over the rules and agreed to them, I've added poisonerjeff to our whitelist. EDIT: heh, sorry, forgot to give you the server address... it's mc.indiesquish.com you should be good to play now.

We're currently running 1.12.2 while we wait for some updates to the plugins we use. The spawn area isn't in the greatest shape because we had set up a doom event for the transition. But just because it looks destroyed doesn't mean the rest of the server is up for game. Other than that. Have fun. :)

-indiesquish admin team
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”