Introduction for InexactGalaxy17

InexactGalaxy17

Introduction for InexactGalaxy17

Postby InexactGalaxy17 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:06 am

Hello, I'm applying for my son who is 7 years old. His username on this site and in Minecraft is InexactGalaxy17. He has been on Minecraft for about a year. He is not really interactive with chat yet. But he is really looking forward to joining a server where he can have some friends to play with. However he can also navigate around an play on his own. He enjoys soccer and hip hop dance class along with his games.

I have read all the rules and will discuss them with him. Thank you!

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introduction for InexactGalaxy17

Postby 1wolffan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:35 am

Since you've gone over the rules with your son, I've gone and added InexactGalaxy17 to our whitelist. He should be able to play at mc.indiesquish.com now. Unfortunately, we're waiting on some vital plugins before we can update to the current version of Minecraft, so the version we're running is 1.10

Also, when a really young person who isn't familiar with how chat functions yet starts up, we have an additional friendly reminder for them.
Following the rules is well and good. But if one of the players with a Red Color or an Orange Color directs messages at the player (in this case by using @InexactGalaxy17) they need to at least acknowledge that they have seen the message, and likely stop what they are doing. If they think there is a problem, it will be a good idea for them to come get you to straighten things up.
This sounds really strict, but "better safe then sorry" applies. And if rules are followed, it won't even be an issue. :)

Sorry for the word wall, just being cautious.
- don't forget to HAVE FUN though! :D
- Indiesquish admin team
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”