Introduction for kdoyon and luschd

kdoyon

Introduction for kdoyon and luschd

Postby kdoyon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Hi everyone!

I would like to introduce myself and my son. My user ID is kdoyon and his is luschd.

We would love to join your server, as we have heard good things about it being a child friendly environment. We have be playing over at Cubeville for the last several months, and we have enjoyed that server greatly.

Now we are wanting to get out and explore some other servers as well!

Thanks!

Kdoyon and Luschd

Edit: I forgot to mention that we have read over the Community Rules and Guidelines and the Minesquish Minecraft Server Rules and we understand them!

kdoyon

Re: Introduction for kdoyon and luschd

Postby kdoyon » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:48 pm

We have read over the Community Rules and Guidelines and the Minesquish Minecraft Server Rules and we understand them!

We are ready to go as soon as you put us on the whitelist.

Thanks!

Kdoyon and Luschd

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introduction for kdoyon and luschd

Postby 1wolffan » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:49 am

OH! Sorry about the delay, I thought I checked the forums over the weekend and didn't see any new posts.
Since you already went over the rules I've added both kdoyon and luschd to our whitelist. You should be able to connect now, using mc.indiesquish.com
Our main world is currently back in 1.10, as we had fired off a 'doom event' when the update aquatic hit, but we're still waiting on the plugins we use for admin tasks. As soon as they are updated, we'll be updating the entire server to 1.13. Sorry for any inconvenience.
-Indiesquish admin team
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”