Hello..... would like to register my child!

jageorge72

Hello..... would like to register my child!

Postby jageorge72 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:15 am

Hello,

I am looking for a safe, kid-friendly server for my daughter to play on, and this seems like a good place. We have read through all the rules together, and she understands them. Hopefully there is no cursing here! She was trying a few other servers, but I immediately make her exit them if I see any bad language. Her username is Godsangel2006. Let me know if she can join. Thanks!

Jeff

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Hello..... would like to register my child!

Postby 1wolffan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Hello there. :)
Sorry it took so long to reply. We're pretty strict about language here. If ever you do see someone swearing, feel free to report it to one of the admins (screenshots help) and we'll take care of it as quick as we can.

Since you have gone over the rules already, I've gone ahead and added Godsangel2006 to the whitelist. You should be able to join the mc.indiesquish.com server now. Please keep in mind that our server is in a bit of a transitional period while we wait for some vital updates to the plugins we use. Once we have them, we'll be updating the server to version 1.13, but for now, you can only access it via the 1.10 version that you set in your Minecraft Launcher. Until then, anything built in the current world has a somewhat short lifespan. Apologies in advance. :)
- I hope you have a good one
- Indiesquish Admin Team
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

jageorge72

Re: Hello..... would like to register my child!

Postby jageorge72 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 am

Awesome! Thank you!

Return to “Introductions”