Introduction

TheOnlyJulia

Introduction

Postby TheOnlyJulia » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:36 am

Registering my child that loves playing MineCraft. She loves arts and crafts and so Minecraft is a perfect extension of that.
Last edited by TheOnlyJulia on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

chiprock2
Admin

Re: Introduction

Postby chiprock2 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:44 am

Hiya,

before I can add your daughter to the whitelist, can you confirm she has been over the rules please? They can be found here: http://indiesquish.com/?p=rules

Drop a reply here once you've done that and we can add her asap!

chiprock2
Admin
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

TheOnlyJulia

Postby TheOnlyJulia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:34 am

Hi yes, I have gone over the rules with her. Btw, I noticed that earlier today she was invited by a random person to join in a game, while she has never been before. I am not sure if this is because I posted her Gamertag here, but I wonder whether the Introductions need to somehow be done differently?

chiprock2
Admin

Postby chiprock2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Hey,

I went to add the name TheOnlyJulia to the whitelist but I was unable to, usually this means you've given us the wrong username or you're trying to connect with the wrong version of the game. We run Java edition therefore any other versions such as Bedrock will not work.

In regards to being sent an invite to play by someone, since your daughter hasn't been on the server it's unlikely it was from anyone here, and I'd advise you to be weary of it. As is sometimes the case with internet gaming not everyone has the best intentions, but this is unavoidable and common sense about this sort of thing should prevail (i.e. you wouldn't get into a strangers car, therefore I wouldn't accept a random invite by someone I know nothing about).

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions give me a shout!

chiprcok2
Admin
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

TheOnlyJulia

Postby TheOnlyJulia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:42 pm

We are using the Pocket Edition on iPad.. I am confident that the name she's using is the name I gave. Could it be that PE is not compatible with your server somehow?

chiprock2
Admin

Postby chiprock2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Unfortunately Pocket Edition or any version that isn't 'Java Edition' which is the one you use on PC, will not work on our server. So I won't be able to whitelist you, as it just isn't possible. :(

chiprock2

Return to “Introductions”