Introduction

kung

Introduction

Postby kung » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi I'm kung, my IGN is kungfutuber.

The whitelisted family friendly server I've been playing on for the last couple of years is coming to a close and so I'm looking to re-locate!
I'll also be looking to recommend your server to other players from my current Minecraft community if I think it's suitable.
Having read your rules, they seem similar to those I've been used to abiding by and so agree to them.

I've been playing Minecraft since about 1.7 in single player and in spigot SMP. I normally like to build a big base in which to be self sufficient but am always mindful of server performance trying to keep TPS use to a minimum as I build! Generally I'd say I'm a community minded player, am pretty outgoing and will help out others when I can.
Outside of Minecraft I also enjoy survival, cars, other computer games/consoles and practice martial arts (hence the IGN). Occasionally I stream to Twitch or post to youtube!
kung

Crossfire94
Admin

Re: Introduction

Postby Crossfire94 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:25 am

Hi there,
I've gone ahead and added you to the whitelist. You should be able to connect now.
The server IP is mc.Indiesquish.com.
We also have a discord server that can be accessed via the main page (or the 'Minesquish' tab on the top of this page).

Holler if you have any questions!
-Crossfire94, Indiesquish Admin Team.
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

kung

Postby kung » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:08 am

Hey,

Thanks for the whitelist!
I would just like to ask if use of Liteloader Spawn Detector is allowed before I begin?

Thanks
kung

chiprock2
Admin

Postby chiprock2 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:05 am

You could just use the F3 menu to check where light levels are low enough to allow mob spawning, so I don't think using a mod to help with that would be an issue :)
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

Return to “Introductions”