Introduction for my son

ILovePIWSB

Introduction for my son

Postby ILovePIWSB » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:25 am

Hi,

my son is age 11 and has been playing minecraft for a couple of years. He wants to play on a server as he says it will be more interesting and because he wants to build a guardian farm (whatever that is!). I'm his dad, age 50.

Hope this covers what you need.

thanks

Admin Edit: I should also add that we have read the rules and want to go on this server as I want to be sure my son is playing on a moderated area. User name is ILovePIWSB.

thanks

chiprock2
Admin

Re: Introduction for my son

Postby chiprock2 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Hiya,

I went to add the name ILovePIWSB however I was unable to. This usually means that you've given us the wrong username, or your account is for a different version of the game; the server runs 1.12 for Java Edition therefore if you have a bedrock edition account it won't work.

If you think it's just an incorrect username, reply here with the correct one and we'll be able to whitelist your son asap!

chiprock2
Admin
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

ILovePIWSB

Postby ILovePIWSB » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:42 am

Sorry. Turns out the user name should be slightly different
It is ILoovePIWSB

thanks

chiprock2
Admin

Postby chiprock2 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Awesome, I've added the name ILoovePIWSB to the whitelist and you should be able to connect via mc.indiesquish.com now :D

chiprock2
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

ILovePIWSB

Postby ILovePIWSB » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:35 pm

Thank you!

Return to “Introductions”