My Son and I - Introduction

Beanie

My Son and I - Introduction

Postby Beanie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:37 pm

Hello,

I have been searching for a server for my Son and I to play Minecraft on together. I am a big video gamer and my son who is 7 now has started to love them too. He loves Minecraft, and has spent a lot of time in creative mode building all kinds of structures, he has now started to watch youtube how to videos and books to learn to craft items and creations. He recently started to enjoy survival mode. He has been asking me for a while not to find a server online with other people for him to be able to build and play with others.

He also wants to play with me, up till now I have just run a local server of our own for us to play on. Im ready to let him try a multiplayer experience alongside myself. He is very creative and respectful. And im hoping to foster that in a safe multiplayer experience for him.

My Minecraft username is : BEANIE_CF
My Sons username is: CHAD_GAMER

Please could you whitelist us both? Thank you!

1wolffan
Admin

Re: My Son and I - Introduction

Postby 1wolffan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:34 am

Could you please confirm that you have gone over our Server Rules with your son, and that both of you will be following those rules? Once we get a response here, we can get you up on the whitelist, no problem.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Beanie

Postby Beanie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:06 am

Yes I have read the rules and gone over them with my son. Thanks

chiprock2
Admin

Postby chiprock2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Awesome, I've added you both to the whitelist, and you should be able to connect via mc.indiesquish.com now :) If you have any questions, give us a shout!

chiprock2
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

Return to “Introductions”