Introducing myself, my husnband and my son

Ruthytoothy

Introducing myself, my husnband and my son

Postby Ruthytoothy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:52 am

Hi there, looking to join the server for myself (username ruthytoothy), my husband (username messyblob) and my son (username bluepenguins34). We all enjoy playing Minecraft together as a family, but each enjoy different aspects. I really like the challenge of survival, and although my husband does too, he also likes to freebuild weird and wonderful constructions. Our son likes a bit of everything, and looks forward to building and playing parkour maps in freebuild. We do all play bedwars together on other servers though - we make a good team!

In addition to Minecraft, I play violin, enjoy adult colouring books, and am just getting started with bullet journalling. My husband enjoys photography and writing short stories. Our son is very keen on wildlife, especially penguins and lemurs, and also enjoys playing Terraria.

chiprock2
Admin

Re: Introducing myself, my husnband and my son

Postby chiprock2 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Hiya!

Sounds like you've got a pretty good family team set up there :D I'm also a fan of playing bedwars/skywars; super fun mingames! Before I can add you all to the whitelist, could you just confirm you've all been over the rules and understand them? If you just reply to this post, I can add you asap :)

chiprock2
Admin
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

Ruthytoothy

Postby Ruthytoothy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:19 pm

Sorry, I knew there was something else that I had to say :lol: Yes, we have been over all of the rules together and made sure that we all understand them. Thanks!

My son also spotted that you have a Terraria server. Do we need to do something similar somewhere on the forum for him to be whitelisted for that too?

Thanks for your help!

chiprock2
Admin

Postby chiprock2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Awesome, I've added the names 'ruthytoothy' 'messyblob' and bluepenguins34' to the whitelist, all 3 should be able to connect to the server at mc.indiesquish.com now :)

RE. Terraria, I'm not 100% if the server is up at the moment, I can check and get back to you but no, you wouldn't need to do another application, if it's up you're free to join now as well.

If you have any questions, holler and we'll be happy to help!

chiprock2
Admin
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

Return to “Introductions”