Family introduction

starking9

Family introduction

Postby starking9 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:47 pm

Hello,

My Minecraft name is “starking9”, applying on behalf of myself and my son “starprince9”. We have read your rules together, and have talked about how fun it will be to play on a nice friendly server.

starprince9 is 8 years old, and is excited to use free build. He likes to build fun stuff like escapes and parkour. Outside of minecraft, he likes to play piano, jump on the trampoline, and swing.

I am interested in exploration, myself, as I like to play survival. Outside of minecraft, I work 5 days a week, work in my garage, play music. I sometimes play minecraft on the weekends with my kids.

Thank you for reading our introduction, and we look forward to joining your server.

chiprock2
Admin

Re: Family introduction

Postby chiprock2 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Hey hey!

Good to see a family introduction! I'm sure you'll both love the server :D I've added the names "starking9" and "starprince9" to the whitelist, and you should be able to get online via mc.indiesquish.com now :)
If you have any questions/problems, give us a shout and we'll help asap, see you online!

chiprock2
Admin
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

starking9

Postby starking9 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:42 am

Hello again,
I would also like to introduce my other son starlord9. He is 6 years old and likes to play piano, and board games like Sorry and Hi Ho Cherrio. We have read the rules together and he promises to follow them like not doing chat spam or bothering people. He looks forward to playing in freebuild.
Thank you!

chiprock2
Admin

Postby chiprock2 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Hi,

All sorted, he should be able to get online now :)

chiprock2
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

Return to “Introductions”