I would like to introduce my daughter

Doubles8

I would like to introduce my daughter

Postby Doubles8 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:32 pm

Hello, I was looking for a family friendly server that also uses Discord for my 10 year old daughter. She is autistic and is very good at playing Minecraft. Because she has a hard time connecting with kids in real life this seems to be something that would be helpful for her social skills as meeting anyone who loves Minecraft makes her very happy. I have explicitly gone through the rules of these servers with her, though none of these rules have ever been a problem for her as she is a very funny and kind hearted child. Her in game name is Doubles8 and our email is NoSpamPleaseLOL@yahoo.com

So if I could get her whitelisted into a server that is family friendly and uses Discord that would be really great. Thanks!

chiprock2
Admin

Re: I would like to introduce my daughter

Postby chiprock2 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:00 am

hey hey!

Thanks for taking the time to make an intro post, it sounds like your daughter will be perfect for our community! I've added the name 'Doubles8' to the whitelist, and you should be able to connect via mc.indiesquish.com now :)

If you have any questions, give us a shout and we'll be happy to help!

chiprock2
Admin
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

Return to “Introductions”