Postby mookie1234 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Hi there! I would absolutely LOVE to be accepted into IndieSquish (I love both writing and saying that name!). I want to be on a whiteserver because I have played on other servers and after 48 hours people find my stuff, steal my diamonds, iron, etc. and leave me with, stacks of dirt. My Mom and I found this server on I have read the server rules with my Mom and understand them. My minecraft name is Epilepicxhorses

A little about me: I am 10 years old. I love, love, LOVE horses and wolves! I also love to play multiplayer survival mode, Cakewars, Bedwars, and Blockhunt!

Thank you.

Re: Introduction

Postby 1wolffan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 pm

Since you already went over the rules, I tried to add Epilepicxhorses to the whitelist... Unfortunately the name could not be added as typed. This usually means that there was a typo, or that there is some confusion with which version of the game you are using. This is a server for the Javascript version on PC/Mac. Can you please verify that your username is properly typed out, and/or you are using the same version of Minecraft?
- 1wolffan, Indiesquish Admin team
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”