Postby electricburrito » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:08 pm

This is electricburrito's father. He received his first gaming PC for Christmas. He does not have any friends that play on PC so I searched for a well reviewed MineCraft server with moderation for kids. He is a very nice kid, loves meeting new people, and loves to laugh. Some of his peers from school are not the type I prefer him to spend time with so I want him to gain interest in pc gaming as that is the platform I play. I believe a server like this will help him learn the gaming world etiquette and how to build long distance friendships.

My son is 10. He loves his 3 dogs, gaming, buying lego packs and building anything other than what is on the box, and StarWars. He loves communicating with other people and Minecraft so I think this would be a great place for him.

His SteamID is electricburrito and mine is PerryC07 if anyone has any questions.

Thanks! Merry XMas and Happy New Years.

Re: Introduction

Postby Crossfire94 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:03 am

Hi there,
Can you confirm that you've gone over the rules with your son? Once you do that i'll add him to the whitelist.

Also just for my clarification his Minecraft username is 'electricburrito' correct?
Ask Me Anything!

Return to “Introductions”