Introduction

Nice_Zach

Introduction

Postby Nice_Zach » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi I am the father of Nice_Zach and would like to introduce my Son to your community. He has been playing Minecraft since he was 3 or 4 and really enjoys building amazing houses/farms that have many funny combinations. He knows the rules and we are always in the room when he plays so can help him understand them when playing.

Thank you for your time.

Horus

edit: I did not add any hobbies. Nice_Zach (7 yrs old), likes reading, drawing, learning about everything and anything. Rides bikes, plays football and loves swimming. Does not watch TV but enjoys messing about on the internet (supervised obviously).

Crossfire94
Admin

Re: Introduction

Postby Crossfire94 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:06 am

Hi there, I've gone ahead and added the username Nice_Zach to the whitelist. He should be able to connect now.
The IP is mc.indiesquish.com
Let us know here or on our DIscord Server (a invite can be found at indiesquish.com on the right hand side of the page) if you have any questions!
Happy Building!
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

Nice_Zach

Re: Introduction

Postby Nice_Zach » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Thank you for giving him the opportunity to take part in such a great server. I have gone over the rules once again with Zach, and will make sure he reads them a few times over the coming weeks to make sure he has them totally covered. Happy New Year to you all.

Return to “Introductions”