Hi!

Mistelko

Hi!

Postby Mistelko » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi there!
I am a Mistelko and I am FadaNatis´s mom (Minecraft names). She is only 6 and is starting to play Minecraft online. She does not reads well yet neither write so well, but she watches Stampy Cat´s videos all afternoon long and it´s a good player for her age. We play together often. She already plays Roblox online and AnimalJam.
I am looking for a safe and nice place for her to play and make friends.Hope you accept us!

Crossfire94
Admin

Re: Hi!

Postby Crossfire94 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:18 am

Hi there - Please confirm you've gone over the rules with your daughter and that she understands them. Once that is done we'll add FadaNatis to the whitelist.

-Crossfire94
Indiesquish Admin
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

Mistelko

Postby Mistelko » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:26 am

Yep we read the rules, and she is ok with everything :)
I added a "s" in her Minecraft name for mistake, it's just FadaNati
I want to play with her, do I need to create another Forum user?

chiprock2
Admin

Postby chiprock2 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Hello,

I went to try and add the name 'FadaNati' to the whitelist, but I was unable to as that username doesn't exist, the server is for Java Edition which may be the issue or you've just given us the wrong name. Could you confirm the username again so we can get you online?

In regard to playing with your daughter, you'll be fine with just the one forum account as they forum is separate to the MC server, just let us know the name you want to have whitelisted and you'll be good to play together :)

chiprock2
Admin

Mistelko

Postby Mistelko » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:57 pm

hum.. maybe I am doing something wrong. Mistelko and FadaNati are our gamertags on Xbox Live accounts, is it what we need? For now we couldn´t connect to the servers with her account because it´s a child account... maybe that´s why you couldn´t find her... I changed her account to an adult one but still can´t connect to the servers :/
If you can add Mistelko its ok, she can play with my account and I will stay aside.
Also, we are using Minecraft PE, but I can use on PC if needed.
Thanks!

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:33 am

This server is for the PC version that uses Java. That's likely the issue then, as we can't connect to other platforms just yet.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”