Hi I'm new

Hopkinz

Hi I'm new

Postby Hopkinz » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:32 am

Hi my name is Hopkinz <--- my username for Minecraft and almost everything else
I am making this post because I would like to join the server. I'm not a parent, I'm applying for myself and I am a teen who likes Minecraft. I read the rules and I will do my very best to follow them, I'm also apart of other family friendly servers.
Some things about me:
I like survival mode best, not the best creator. My favorite place in Minecraft is the End, I like Enderman and I LOVE End Cities! ^.^
Also really like to mine in dark caves.
I'm a bit sky, I have autism so if I seem a bit weird, hope that's ok.
I love Undertale so much!!!
I am an artist and like to draw a lot, especially my favorite characters and dragons. I make my own skins and resource packs.
I love animals! :D
I'm obsessed with the color blue/aqua!!!
I am NOT a griefer, I also never use mods unless its Biomes o' Plenty in singleplayer but sometimes I use resource packs, I saw in the rules that was ok. I try to be very nice but sometimes get really hyper or over excited at something so I use all caps and say things that make no sense but I will try not to.
I do like to make Minecraft pixel art, like Pokemon and Undertale characters or Minecraft symbols (like a diamond). K hope that was enough for my into post hope you let me apply to play with you guys! Not quite sure how this all works but ya!

~Hopkinz was here

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Hi I'm new

Postby 1wolffan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:24 am

Sorry for the delay on the response... Since you've gone over the rules, I've added Hopkins to the whitelist. You should be able to log in via mc.indisquish.com now. Thanks for your patience.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Hopkinz

Postby Hopkinz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:36 am

Thank you! And it's ok... I was fine waiting. :)

Hopkinz

Postby Hopkinz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:42 am

Oh wait... server says im not whitelisted, its "Hopkinz" with a z not an s. sorry about that! can you change it?

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:38 am

Sure no problem... Give me a second here... THERE we go... Now you know why I often say which name I'm whitelisting in my responses. It helps troubleshoot, if/when there was a mistake. lol Looks like it was my typo anyways... sorry about that.
NOW I've whitelisted Hopkinz. You should be able to log in with mc.indiesquish.com now. If not, let us know. we'll figure it out.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”