Hello from SuperNolax

SuperNolax

Hello from SuperNolax

Postby SuperNolax » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:57 pm

Hello, I am posting on behalf of my 6yr old son (I am his mom). His mine craft name is SuperNolax. It is his favorite game but I don't want him just going onto random servers. I decided that this would be the best route to take. It's nice to see servers out there that are kid friendly. I will go over the rules with him. Some hobbies outside the game that we do as a family are hiking, building with legos, and exploring new places.

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Hello from SuperNolax

Postby 1wolffan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Minecraft certainly appeals to Legos-builders, doesn't it? LOL
You mentioned that you will be going over the rules with him. Protocol prevents me from whitelisting you until you actually have gone over them. No big deal, you are on the right track. Just let us know once you've finished going over the rules, and we'll get you whitelisted straight-away. :) Thanks in advance for your patience.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

SuperNolax

Postby SuperNolax » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:19 pm

We went over the rules this morning (we home-school) and I have explained to him that if he does not follow the rules then he will not be allowed to play on the server.

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:07 am

Fair enough. I have now whitelisted SuperNolax. He can log in with mc.indiesquish.com by the time you see this message. Probably see you around, but have fun none-the-less. :)
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”