Hello there! Mother and Son duo!

KalikaRaven

Hello there! Mother and Son duo!

Postby KalikaRaven » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:24 am

Hello!

I'm here to introduce both myself and my son. I'm 28 and he's 8, we both enjoy playing Minecraft together and while we have our own rl fam server for us, he wants interaction with other kids, so I did some research and found this one and it sounds absolutely amazing.

My son, Spyderkidd1 loves to build stuff, he's always making interesting things in our world and I always look forward to seeing what he's got to show me. When he's not playing Minecraft, he's either watching videos about it on youtube, drawing or playing with lego.

For me, my name is KalikaRaven, I love to build pretty things and I love to help my kids build stuff as well, or see what they're making next. when I'm not doing that or in another game, I'm doing my crafting :)

I know at some point, maybe tonight or another day, his father will likely be applying to join up as well, but I will leave it up to him to introduce himself. We look forward to playing with everyone! :mrgreen:

(Spyderkidd1 and KalikaRaven are our game names)

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Hello there! Mother and Son duo!

Postby 1wolffan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:10 am

Thank you for such a well-thought-out introduction post. It's always nice to see folks actually take their time to think out their intros.
I do however, need to verify with you that you've gone over the Server Rules with your son; and made sure he understands them well. Wouldn't hurt to let your hubby know he needs to go over them too for when he makes his intro.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

KalikaRaven

Postby KalikaRaven » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:28 am

I knew I forgot to mention something in my original post lol! Yes, my son and I have both read over the rules (I explained anything he didn't understand) and are more than happy to abide by them! :) and I've given his father the link to the rules for him to read as well.

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:48 am

Alright cool! Since you've gone over the rules, I've added Spyderkidd1 and KalikaRaven to our whitelist. By the time you see this message, you should be able to log in at mc.indiesquish.com. Might just see you around, but don't forget to have fun!
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Seldon Juliesse

Postby Seldon Juliesse » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Hello, I'm the father mentioned earlier. I've read the rules and would like to be able to play with my son on these servers. My username is Seldon_Juliesse.

I'm still learning how to play Minecraft but I like to play in survival mode usually. When not playing Minecraft, I often play other games or watch movies with my kids.

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Well, our main world is survival-peaceful, so it's a good place to just explore. One of our other worlds (/gx typed into chat) is our exploration world, it's set to either normal or hard (I forget which at the moment.), so you'll be able to switch between the two. Either way, I've gone ahead and added Seldon_Juliesse to the whitelist as well. You should also be able to log in at mc.indiesquish.com by the time you see this message. :)
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”