Hi - Please let us in!

Dad of Abigail

Hi - Please let us in!

Postby Dad of Abigail » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:08 am

Hello we would like to be whitelisted please.

I am 47 and will not be playing myself, I am doing this for my daughter who is very sweet, almost six years old, and loves minecraft. She loves to build and she loves to make friends. I do typically look on while she is playing. I work from home and she comes into my office to play.

We are still learning about all this and it is a lot to learn. We have tried playing in some of the other servers but it seems like most of them are war worlds in which everyone just tries to kill each other and not much else.

We have read the rules and they are very straightforward and logical. She doesn't have an ounce of meanness in her, so these will be no problem.

We are looking for a nice place where she can interact with other nice kids, build things herself and maybe with others too. It seems like this is the place, so please let us in! I would be happy to help with donations for server costs too if it seems like this is something that she will use, which is only fair.

Her mc name is Abigail_Rainbow

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Hi - Please let us in!

Postby 1wolffan » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Alright, since you've gone over the rules I've added Abigail_Rainbow to the whitelist. You should be able to log in at mc.indiesquish.com now. Don't forget to have fun. :D
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”