Intro & App for Univrsl & AudzPodz

Univrsl

Intro & App for Univrsl & AudzPodz

Postby Univrsl » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:40 am

I had a good deal of information types to share and apparently I left it idle for too long and timed out and lost all the text when I had to relog into the forums, so sorry if this is lacking as I'm now a bit frustrated.
I'm a 28 year old father of two(3yr & 6yr) girls. I'm a life long gamer and I've apparently began to rub off on my daughters. My 6 year old has recently become very interested in minecraft and has a number of friends her age that play it on xbox and PC. She's been playing it on WiiU a bit but it still acquiring the basics, but since the new update added cross platform I'm looking for a way for us all to play together. I entertained the idea of setting up our own dedicated server, but came across some multiplayer servers that are friendly to younger players, including yours, so I thought that this might be an easier approach. We have read through the Parents with Kids Guide, Community Rules & Guidelines, and Minesquish Minecraft Server Rules and since we will almost entirely be playing together I don't think we will have any issues adhering to those rules and guidelines.
My username is Univrsl
my daughters is AudzPodz
We look forward to playing together on your server in the near future!

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Intro & App for Univrsl & AudzPodz

Postby 1wolffan » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:07 am

Yeah, that timeout thing can be a bit of a pain sorry about that. I don't know if our server has updated to the cross-platform version yet. (bust week). That being said, since you have gone over all the recommended links, I've gone and added both Univrsl and AudzPodz to our whitelist. Should the server be properly updated, you should be able to log into mc.indiesquish.com now. Have Fun! See you around.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”