Introduction for Maciek

Maciek

Introduction for Maciek

Postby Maciek » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Hello!
I am from Poland, my name is Mariusz. I am a father of Maciek-Minecraft name Maciek0308. He is 7 years old and he is very interested in playing Minecraft, especially with lucky block mode. He also is fond of playing football and attends to the football club for the young. Maciek has played Minecraft for several months, but because of hazards of malice, we allowed him to play only in single player mode. He is very interested in playing with others and we have come to you because of many very friendly online opinions about your server. We read the Community Rules & Guidelines and the Minesquish Minecraft Server Rules. We will try to adjust ourselves to all your rules. We are asking kindly for admission to your superb server.
Thanks.

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introduction for Maciek

Postby 1wolffan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:49 am

Than you for your introduction. Since you've gone over the rules, I have gone and added you to the whitelist. You should be able to load it up on the multiplayer settings using mc.indiesquish.com Unfortunately we don't have any lucky-blocks in our servers, but welcome anyways, and don't forget to have fun. :)
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”