Intro for old_miner8

old_miner8

Intro for old_miner8

Postby old_miner8 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:06 pm

My 8 year old son would really love to check out your server! He'd love to build peacefully and see what games you've created and after reading the rules this seems like the perfect place to play. Outside of minecraft, he loves board games, brownies, and playing with his friends.

His minecraft username is old_miner8.

Thanks so much!

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Intro for old_miner8

Postby 1wolffan » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:35 pm

You've mentioned that you've read the server rules yourself; but can I get you to confirm that you've also gone over the rules with your son, and that he intends to follow them. We've had a few new players misunderstand the section on griefing lately, so we're being a little more cautious. If they didn't build it, they shouldn't be adding or removing anything near other projects, or from their chests, without direct permission from their builders.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it'll be a quick process after we get your confirmation... promise. ;)
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

old_miner8

Postby old_miner8 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:43 pm

I'm so sorry - I meant that we read the rules together and both talked about all of them. My son is completely on board with them!

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:05 am

Cool, now that we got that taken care of; I've whitelisted old_miner8 to the whitelist. You can now log in with mc.indiesquish.com Welcome to the server, and don't forget to have fun!

PS: I would have been quicker with that, had I not forgotten to refresh the page all night. lol sorry.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”