Introduction

LoReFo

Introduction

Postby LoReFo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:23 pm

I'm currently 11 years old. My parents want me to get into safe, family friendly servers. My dad helped me find you guys. My ingame name is LoReFo.
I have a youtube channel. I will link this below. I want to get into the server so I can have fun. I like skyblock, towny, and minigames. I'm sure I'd love your server and i love teamwork and the concept of working together. Thank you for taking your time and reading this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaqTwC ... GJw-ru-36Q
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

avSloth
Community Helper

Re: Introduction

Postby avSloth » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Hello, LoReFo.
We are glad to hear that you would like to join our server! However, before we add you to the whitelist, can you confirm that you went over the rules with your parents?

Thank you.

-avSloth

LoReFo

Postby LoReFo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:46 pm

No intentions to be mean, but i was fully able to read and understand the rules I was reading. Sorry if that sounds disrespectful, I'm a really nice guy
:D

WelshPixie
Owner

Postby WelshPixie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Heya! Thank you for confirming that :) I've added you to the whitelist - the server IP is mc.indiesquish.com and it's running version 1.12 :) Enjoy!!
Image Steve Quest - the original Minecraft point-&-click adventure!

Return to “Introductions”