Requesting Access

Pilgrim

Requesting Access

Postby Pilgrim » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:20 pm

Please grant access to my son, matthew, age 9. he likes piano, minecraft, martial arts
We have reviewed the rules and he will abide.
His user name is SirMacintosh

Thanks

Crossfire94
Admin

Re: Requesting Access

Postby Crossfire94 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:09 am

Hi there,
SirMacintosh has been added to the whitelist and should be all set to go. The IP is mc.indiesquish.com
We also have a discord server that offers optional voice and text chat with community members and admins which can be found on the front page of indiesquish.com

Holler if you have any questions!

-Crossfire94
Indiesquish Admin Team
Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken!
The force will free me.
-Sith Code

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:50 am

Indiesquish Admin:

If possible, please describe the exchange or incident from last evening in which I understand SirMacintosh discussed some items with mods.

WelshPixie
Owner

Postby WelshPixie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi Pilgrim!

We had an issue on the server last night with one of our players 'hacking' items into the game, which is against our server rules, and then distributing those items to players. It is my understanding that SirMacintosh only looked at these items and didn't use or keep any of them, so he's not at fault for anything that happened.

He might have felt that the admins who were on the server at the time were being a bit abrupt with him - generally we don't like discussing the ins and outs of bans with players (beyond just explaining that 'user was banned for breaking this rule) because we've had incidents where players can start dominating the chat with protests which can quickly get out of hand, but suffice to say, Matthew isn't in any trouble for what happened last night regarding the hacked items. :)
Image Steve Quest - the original Minecraft point-&-click adventure!

Return to “Introductions”