New to Minecraft

e-hawk1

New to Minecraft

Postby e-hawk1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi there,
My son has been playing Minecraft offline and would now liked to go online. He is after a Creative server. He is 7 years old and his gamertag is SpiringBoar1081.
Are you able to whitelist him on your server? :)
Thanks

1wolffan
Admin

Re: New to Minecraft

Postby 1wolffan » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Sure we'd love to have him. We actually have two (well, two and a half) separate creative servers. One is what we call Freebuild. It does get reset every few months, but you can build to your heart's content there in between wipes. The other (the half) is our Build Off world. Every few weeks or so we provide a new theme for the build-off (at this time it is 'Butterflies"). Then a handful of the admins will go through it, and pick some winners to feature here in the forums.

But before I can fully let him on, I need to double-check and make sure you've gone over the rules (http://indiesquish.com/?p=rules) with him, and that he understands them well. Especially the part about if you didn't build it, don't touch it... Add OR Remove
We are pretty strict about that; so heads up. Feel free to reply here when you have gone over said rules, and we'll get you set up to join. :)
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”