My Re-Introduction

Rakzis

My Re-Introduction

Postby Rakzis » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:38 am

Hello. This is my re-Introduction from a long time ago; so long ago nobody remembers (probably). I should start by sharing my Username shouldn't I?
Well here it is: RAKZIS. I'm kicking the dust off this account because a friend (that 1 wolf dude) told me about updates and I finally have time to enjoy experiencing the game fully. In-game I enjoy survival and exploration but I also love building themed buildings and role-playing. I enjoy music, books, movies, tv, and mostly video games of many genres (hope to develop my own). Well there it is. My re-introduction. Let's go on adventures and build wonders. :D

1wolffan
Admin

Re: My Re-Introduction

Postby 1wolffan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:45 am

Even though I know you irl, I still need to verify that you've gone over the rules of the server (found here http://indiesquish.com/?p=rules) before I can whitelist you. Please get back with us sooner than later. lol

And usernames are case-sensitive. Is it actually RAKZIS, or is there some other kind of casing.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Rakzis

Postby Rakzis » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:51 am

Yep, and yep. Quicker then a few years aye. it should be RAKZIS. If not it's Rakzis.

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:00 am

Alright, that covers the bases. RAKZIS has been whitelisted. You should be able to log in now with the ip mc.indiesquish.com
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”