Excited to join Indiesquish

MinecraftMan1013

Excited to join Indiesquish

Postby MinecraftMan1013 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi, my name is MinecraftMan1013 and I love playing Minecraft. I've been playing Minecraft for about 4 years and I'm 10 years old. I like playing competitive and being in creative mode. My favorite thing I've ever made in Minecraft is a theme park with a really cool roller coaster. My sister and I built the whole theme park and it was so much fun. We spent 4 or 5 months creating the park. When I'm not playing Minecraft I like playing with my friends outside and building forts and playing board games when I'm inside. I really hope I get to join Indiesquish because I've heard really good things about it and my parents said I can join it since you guys have good rules. I read all the rules with my mom and can't wait to start playing.

MinecraftMan1013

Re: Excited to join Indiesquish

Postby MinecraftMan1013 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:58 pm

PS I posted on the Introduction Forum a couple weeks ago but I still can't join so please let me know if there is something I need to do.

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Excited to join Indiesquish

Postby 1wolffan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Okay, sorry about that. One of the staff had gotten back with you, about your previous intro. We didn't see a reply back about that yet, on that thread. We were looking for username and that you've read the rules. Since you provided both of those here, I have whitelisted MinecraftMan1013. Welcome to the server.
the IP is mc.indiesquish.com
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”