Hellooo Everyone ^^,

Shnickershy

Hellooo Everyone ^^,

Postby Shnickershy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:45 am

Hiya hi this shall be my introduction post. I'm applying for my 2 sons and myself. Ages are 29(me) boys are 10 and 5. My username shall be Shnickershy and the boys share the same acct and that username is TailsKross. Then again my 5 yo will use mine as well cause boys and sharing don't go well all the time :lol: A friend of mine taught me how to connect to other minecraft servers finally so I'm still learning. I found this server through someones blog of top 10 kid friendly servers. My oldest son is tired of playing the game all by himself and would like to find new people to play with. For the moment we're all sharing the same computer so I do wish to receive messages if the boys have ever done anything wrong. My oldest is very sensitive, he likes to be included in things and wants to know things and have them explained to him. and I'll do my very best on my end to make sure he's on his best behavior :)
As for things I do outside of minecraft is well mommy stuff :D Take care of my lil ones, our animals and myself. I have fibro along with other illnesses. So I must keep pushing along. If anymore info is needed please send me a message and I'll reply asap. I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July in the states <3 Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.
Oh one more thing I forgot. I have read all the rules for in game and for forums and discord. o/ Even bookmarked the one for parents. it'll help me later on cause I forget simple things at times :oops:

mummywummy

Re: Hellooo Everyone ^^,

Postby mummywummy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:56 pm

hello and welcome!
my boys are the same age...but only one is on minesquish.

see you online!

1wolffan
Admin

Postby 1wolffan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Before we whitelist you guys, I just wanted to double check something:
Multiple users on the same account are not encouraged around here. This doesn't by any means prevent you from getting whitelisted, but I feel I need make sure you aren't caught off guard about something. If ANY-one on either of your accounts breaks the rules, that account will be permanently unable to use the server, regardless of whodunit, or who's account it is. As long as you're still okay with this, we can begin the whitelist process. :) I hope to see you in-game. :D

PS: Nice intro by the way. Very informative and helpful. Thank you, kindly. :)
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Daisy221

Postby Daisy221 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:01 am

Hello there! I am Daisy from Alabama and newbie member here :)

Sean

Postby Sean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:59 am

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you and your sons will like it here! :D

Daisy221 wrote:Hello there! I am Daisy from Alabama and newbie member here :)

Welcome to Indiesquish Daisy! :)
Ign: Insi

Return to “Introductions”