Hello Everyone (posting for my son)

DaNNyBaNaNi

Hello Everyone (posting for my son)

Postby DaNNyBaNaNi » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Hi there everyone, I have been looking for a safe place for my son to start playing online. He is just over 4.5 years old but has taken to minecraft like a natural. I have explained to him the rules on your server, no digging straight down, making 1x1 towers and destroying other peoples work. He just likes building and I want him to be able to see what other people are doing in order to get more inspiration on making new things for himself. I understand that he is quite young, but I really don't think that he would be getting into much trouble at all. He usually plays sitting next to me and always tells me about what he is up to in the world. Thanks for taking into consideration his approval.

DaNNyBaNaNi is the username

DaNNyBaNaNi

Re: Hello Everyone (posting for my son)

Postby DaNNyBaNaNi » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:26 pm

He is using the ipad PE version, would he be able to do that or do I have to set him up on the computer version?

Fauxx
Admin

Re: Hello Everyone (posting for my son)

Postby Fauxx » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Hey there. Our server is for the PC/java version available at minecraft.net. The PC version obtained through the Windows store along with the mobile versions aren't able to connect. Aside from that there are no other issues. If you guys do get set up on the pc version, let me know and I'd love to get you guys on the server.

Return to “Introductions”