Hi Everyone! :D

RPGCentral

Hi Everyone! :D

Postby RPGCentral » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Hello everybody! I am RPGCentral on the forums, but in game my name is ItsRPG. I am 15 years old about to be 16 and about to enter my junior year of high school. I am very involved in extracurriculars including being Vice-President of my school's Community Service Club. I also am very involved in our Technical Theatre Society program. Basically what that is is we are the people who do all the behind the scenes stuff like sound and lights for our school's plays and musicals. It's really neat and I devote 90% of my time during the school year to it. I am also an Honors and AP student. I take a lot of medical related courses as well as being part of my school's medical academy. After high school I want to go to the University of Iowa and then to Johns Hopkins University for medical school. I have been playing Minecraft for about 5-6 years now and my favorite thing to do is farm and breed animals. I recently took a break for finals and AP testing, but I'm back now. Sadly, the server I played on before shut down while I was on my break from Minecraft. I stumbled upon this server and it looked fun! I read through the rules and it sounds like a great community to be a part of! If you have any questions I would love to answer them!

Question for Administrators: Where is the rest of the application? The link is broken as stated on the post stating "READ FIRST" before posting my introduction.

Anyways I hope everyone is having a ROCKING Summer 2017! I know I am!

-RPGCentral (Forum Name)
-ItsRPG (Minecraft Username)

Fauxx
Admin

Re: Hi Everyone! :D

Postby Fauxx » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:33 pm

Howdy! It's always great to see someone so involved in extra curricular activities. You're gonna do great! I've added you onto the whitelist. The ip is mc.Indiesquish.com!

RPGCentral

Postby RPGCentral » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello again, I think you whitelisted my forum name instead of mine craft name. Haha. Can you whitelist ItsRPG please. That is my minecraft username. Thanks a lot! Can't wait to see you on!

chiprock2
Admin

Postby chiprock2 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Added 'ItsRPG' to the whitelist, see you online!

Return to “Introductions”