Hello

Eddy

Hello

Postby Eddy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:21 am

Hello, I like to play Minecraft, and this would be my first server community. I can't wait to be there.

kongering
SquishKittyKong

Re: Hello

Postby kongering » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Hiya,

Nice to meet you!
Can you please confirm you've gone over the rules -http://indiesquish.com/?p=rules- and that you understand them?
We'll add you to the whitelist once confirmed!
Also can you tell us a bit more about yourself, no personal info, just hobbies and likes and very important: your Minecraft name? Our players want to know who they will meet on the server.

Kong :)

Eddy

Postby Eddy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi,

Confirmed I've gone over the rules and understand them.

About me, my Minecraft name is Eddy. I have a cat named Snap. I play multiplayer with my family, I like vehicles, and my favorite color is light green.

Eddy

Eddy

Postby Eddy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi,

Eddy's Mom here adding to the intro. Eddy is 7 yo, his favorite block is Obsidian because when Lava and Water meet, you get Obsidian and he thinks that's cool. Eddy loves Minecraft, has been playing for three years, and this is his first server. We both have read and understand the rules.

Eddy

Postby Eddy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi, Eddy's official Minecraft name is EddyMund (just changed). Could you please update the whitelist to reflect this? Many thanks.

kongering
SquishKittyKong

Postby kongering » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi guys,

Since you've confirmed you've gone over the rules we've added EddyMund to the whitelist, welcome to MineSquish!
I've written a guide for parents and their young minecrafters you might find handy: http://indiesquish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=49.
Holler if you have any questions!

Kong :)

Return to “Introductions”