Whitelist Application

Crossfire323

Whitelist Application

Postby Crossfire323 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Hello, I am a parent requesting for my son's cousins on the whitelist. For security reasons, I cannot say any names, but as I work as a grade 4 schoolteacher, I have heard that this is a great server to play on. Thank you for reviewing my application and I hope that you accept. Sincerely, Crossfire323

kongering
SquishKittyKong

Re: Whitelist Application

Postby kongering » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Hiya,

Nice to meet you! First of all I removed your email address from your post, there's no need for you to post it for us and this way nobody can take advantage of it :)
Secondly can you please confirm you've gone over the rules -http://indiesquish.com/?p=rules- and that all players understand them? We then need the in-game names of your cousins so we can add them to the whitelist :)
Hollar if you have any questions!

Kong :)

Crossfire323

Postby Crossfire323 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:47 pm

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, Crossfire323 is the account name that my son's cousins are playing on, and the one that needs to be added to the whitelist. I went over the rules with the kids and they seemed good with it and they understood. Thank you!

kongering
SquishKittyKong

Postby kongering » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Hiya,

Since you've gone over the rules, we've added Crossfire323 to the whitelist, Welcome to MineSquish!
I've written a guide for parents and their young minecrafters you might find handy: http://indiesquish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=49.
Holler if you have any questions!

Kong :)

Return to “Introductions”