Shabam!

Bask
Admin

Shabam!

Postby Bask » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:35 am

Well shucks. Seeing all the introductory posts made me feel all Squishy inisde, like the time we bonded over the ending of the world.
Aaaaah, good stuff.

Anyhow, I'm Bask. MC Name: 2Bask (soon to be bask243), I started out on the server and decided to transfer to Purgatory, ye ole second chance server for banned players. Fun times were had and at some point I got promoted to admin and more fun times were had.

For a while I was doing not so great though. No job, living on the street followed by going from couch to couch at friends and family.
Looking back it was an amazing time, but definitely not easy. But now I have my own apartment again and I just built a new pc and I'm just amazed at how awesome everything is becoming again. I got to be the hero of my own story!

So, Bask, 31, Dutch, guitar, mbira/kalimba/sansula/thumbpiano, piano, singing, meditation, yoga, Minecraft (still love it, just haven't been able to play it for 2 years), frisbee, slackline, longboarding, diabolo, devil sticks, movies, music, blowing bubbles and acting like a wise fool.

That pretty much sums it up. Hopefully the internet in my new apartment building will pick up enough to catch you guys on the server.

<3

Bask

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Shabam!

Postby 1wolffan » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:55 am

I forget, is longboarding that long skateboard, or is it a classic-style surf board?
I'm quite a fan of surfing, though I've never been. And my aged Mom and I play frisbee quite often. :)
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Crossfire94
Admin

Postby Crossfire94 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:56 am

Welcome back bask!! I'll poke pixie on twitter to give you your admin privileges back! :)
日本語だいすき!!
アニメといいですね!
Ask Me Anything!

Bask
Admin

Postby Bask » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:05 am

I haven't really though about that yet. But thanks Cross.

Wolff!

Well, both. But in my case the long skateboard, but I am planning on at least trying some surf lessons.
Probably later. When I grow up. :P

Pookkah
SquishKittyPook

Postby Pookkah » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:23 pm

Bask! Yay! Hoe gaat het? :D

mickel12

Postby mickel12 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:40 pm

Nice Post
thanks you i am very happy to join this forum
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest spanishprograms.com learn spanish and questions by using our latest exam northeastern We also offer up-to-date hartford.edu and answers for your prep of

Return to “Introductions”