Hi everyone!

Crueldirge

Hi everyone!

Postby Crueldirge » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:04 am

My name is Crueldirge.

Being a relatively older Minecrafter ( I was old enough to enjoy a beer when i loaded up alpha for the first time) I have enjoyed many servers, and been staff and a few as well. Every so often I stumble upon a server that seems to be above the rest, and I am quite surprised with this one, and i have not even logged in yet. The staff has been quite helpful during my sign up process and more than polite. Not only that, but it is not common practice among servers to have rules that help protect the player.

Keeping your account secure is an interesting thing to add as a rule. I like that. Knowing your player base is super relevant.
Also regarding the rules, the fact that 'noob towers' and what i call 'ufo trees' are not appreciated makes me incredibly happy. All that to say yes, i agree to the rules.
Outside of minecraft i used to paint, but since i have children now (well one child and one on the way) i have to pick and choose what i get to do, and minecraft usually wins out.
Mostly i like to build, and enjoy the survival life.
I look forward to building with you all!

-Cruel

chiprock2
Admin

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby chiprock2 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Heya!

Good to see a player from the Alpha days still going strong! I've added the name Crueldirge to the whitelist, you should be able to connect via mc.indiesquish.com now!

I will add, the server is currently going through a change period we call 'DOOM' - whenever there's a significant update, such as the upcoming 1.13, we change to a new main survival world, and the old one meets it's end, this time in the form of a forest fire. You're more than welcome to start playing and building but it won't be around for much longer, so don't invest too much :) If you wish you can store stuff in the exloration world which will still be around for a little while after the new one is up.

See you online!
chiprock2 :D
Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Hallo, Hej, こんにちは, مرحبا, 你好, Selamat pagi, 안녕하세요, ສະບາຍດີ, สวัสดีครับ, Xin chào.

Crueldirge

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Crueldirge » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:31 am

Nice to know! it does not bother me much, ive restarted more times than i can count... so i'll see you guys around!

Return to “Introductions”