Introduction and Whitelist Request

ladebbie

Introduction and Whitelist Request

Postby ladebbie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi! I have 2 Minecraft accounts; PuffyBunny and ladebbie. I'm an older person, old enough that I dislike telling my age. Chances are I'm older than whoever is reading this. My PuffyBunny is a mod on another family friendly server which has very few people. I'm looking for other family friendly servers in order to make more Minecraft friends who have similar values. I am friendly, helpful, respectful and strongly dislike cursing and bad language. In the future I might be able to get other family members interested in playing, but so far they don't seem too interested in Minecraft unfortunately. What else? Other hobbies; playing piano, crocheting, sewing, writing. I like watching TV...especially sci fi and fantasy. Twilight Saga and Harry Potter series are my all time favorites!

ladebbie

Re: Introduction and Whitelist Request

Postby ladebbie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Oh yeah! I like building in Minecraft. Whenever I see a cool looking building in real life I wish to take a picture of it and build it in Minecraft. Maybe I should have studied architecture.

1wolffan
Admin

Re: Introduction and Whitelist Request

Postby 1wolffan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 pm

There are two things I need to clarify. Which of the two usernames you mentioned will you be using? I'm assuming ladebbie because of the forum-name choice, but it's always best to double-check. Also, can I confirm that you've gone over the Server Rules? It sounds like you'll naturally abide by most of our rules, but again, it's always a good idea to double-check. lol

Anyways, feel free to respond here, or via PM if you must.
Always Mischievous,
Never Devious!

Return to “Introductions”